Use Image's routes inside google data studio?

Cucho
Participant I

Well, i think that this could be a powerfull application to the images, to just take my appsheets pictures and be able to show them on google data studio.
Sadly, Data Studio only works with URL for the images, and Appsheet saves them organizing quite well the folders and giving a key related name.

Is there a way i can get the URL from Appsheetโ€™s images?

Thatโ€™d be soo cool!

Solved Solved
0 5 777
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Construct your URL manually based on your app. Then just simply place anywhere you want.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Construct your URL manually based on your app. Then just simply place anywhere you want.

@Cucho , you might be interested in this tip too. Itโ€™s not exactly the same as what you are trying to do, but I think itโ€™s similar.

Woah!!! That will help a lot! itโ€™s a great idea.
Thanks!

Thank you very much!!! thatโ€™d be so helpful!

Hey @tsuji_koichi I just worked on this topic, and on the format:

=CONCATENATE("https://www.appsheet.com/template/gettablefileurl?appName=", ENCODEURL("AppName-Account#"), "&tableName=", ENCODEURL("TableName"), "&fileName=", ENCODEURL(+ImageColumnCell))

The +ImageColumnCell part at the end didnโ€™t work for me. What worked was to change that for:
[IMAGECOLUMN] changing the cellname for the input that appsheet gives with the Imageโ€™s location and name on your google drive.

Top Labels in this Space