Vehicle Tracking App Can we develop an app t...

Vehicle Tracking App

Can we develop an app that helps to track the vehicle by using GPS thru AppSheet?

Have anyone tried?

Please advise.

0 4 1,291
4 REPLIES 4

Appsheet cannot do an โ€œactive trackโ€ of the Vehicle as it moves. It will log the GPS location when the user interact with it by means of edit & save

@Henry_Scott Thanks Mr. Henry. Is it possible to set an alarm thru App? The ideal point is we would like to establish Journey Management System. As we are located in dessert area, we need to monitor the people transportation. For ex. one person goes to deliver some parts or pick employees from the desert, we should track that person, whether he reach safe at destination place. My idea, when he leaves office, the app should make an alarm for an estimated time to reach. once the times comes, the app should alert us, so that we can try to contact the person to know where he is.

Please advise.

No, but here is a discussion that you can read up on plus.google.com - Hey guysโ€ฆ I am new but was referred to this community to answer questions Iโ€ฆ Hey guysโ€ฆ I am new but was referred to this community to answer questions Iโ€ฆ plus.google.com

@Henry_Scott Thanks Mr. Henry

Top Labels in this Space