View app as user in 'free' developement

Just building my first ever app with the free version and while I can get others to ‘collaborate’ is there a way I can see on another device how the app would work for a ‘user’ who downloaded the app should it become a free or paid for app on the android Playstore.

I have seen the option somewhere (but can’t find it now) but when clicked it gave a warning (of impending doom, end of the world as we know it?) something may go wrong.

0 2 102
2 REPLIES 2

Not sure what you’re asking. Maybe this?

Or maybe you just need to install Appsheet on your device, and open your app from there?

What I would like to do is build a standalone app. that could be offered free or low cost to a number of users (possibly via Google playstore). I am struggling to understand the billing system but this would seem to be a Public Publisher Pro Plan (try saying that after a few whiskeys lol) but I can’t see that in the pricing list. Not sure if that means a Starter Subscription for every different app I create (probably only one for a while at least) that can be used by any number of users. That means a subscription just to test the app as a user rather than the creator.

Unless I’m getting that wrong!

Top Labels in this Space