Virtual column formula no longer working

Hi-I have an app that is loosely based of the AppSheets Order capture sample. It includes 3 tables. (Orders, Order Details, and Inventory) Details is has a ref column for Inventory. I have been using a virtual column to calculate Total requested productโ€ฆ
SUM(SELECT(Order Details[Quantity],AND([Product Id]=[_THISROW].[Product Id],[Country]=[_THISROW].[Country],[Packaging]=[_THISROW].[Packaging],[Status]=[_THISROW].โ€œOpenโ€,[Category]=[_THISROW].โ€œOrderโ€ )))

I have never had an issue with this expression but suddenly it stopped working. Any ideas why that could be

Edit: Issue is Solved. A corrupted sync caused some unusual behavior all ironed out now

2 1 335
1 REPLY 1

If you have a reference between these two tables, instead of typing your formula like SUM(SELECT(Order Details[Quantity],AND([Product Id]=[_THISROW].[Product Id],โ€ฆ))) you could read the quantity directly from your already generated list likeโ€ฆ
SUM(SELECT([Related Order Details][Quantity],AND([Country]=[_THISROW].[Country]โ€ฆ))).
With this way you donโ€™t need to read the whole Order Details table again. You have that list already with the virtual list column in your table.

Top Labels in this Space