Waiting for facebook.com? When going from pa...

Waiting for facebook.com?

When going from page to page or column section to column sections, the browser starts bogging down and in the status bar it keeps stating waiting for facebook.com.

Just wondering if that is on my side or on Appsheet and if Appsheet, what does it have anything to do with Facebook?

Thank you for any info on this.

0 4 1,789
4 REPLIES 4

I am assuming you are referring to App Editor, right? What browser do you use? Is it still happening now? Can you provide a screenshot? @Morgan_Dixon_AppShee @Adam_Stone_AppSheet

@RezaRaoofi I am referring to the App Editor. I am using Chrome and it is still happening.

It is just showing in the status bar waiting for facebook.com and then eventually loads and goes away. Have been happening for months or longer as far as I can remember

Hmm, we did some trial advertising on Facebook a while ago, and associated with that, we needed to add a โ€œtracking pixelโ€ to our website pages. This is a standard technique used to check if someone saw the add on Facebook and then came to the site.

Iโ€™m surprised though that this would be the cause of editor slowness. While the browser will show that at the bottom left, it doesnโ€™t mean your briwser is actually stalled waiting for it.

Top Labels in this Space