Wanted: Testers for Video Capture on Android devices

Hi everyone,

AppSheet apps will soon support capturing and uploading short videos. Initially, this feature will only be available on Android devices; support for iOS devices will come later. The feature will initially not be available on desktop either.

We need testers! If you’re interested, please reply to this thread. Our team will follow up separately to ensure you meet the criteria for this test. Not everyone who opts in will be the right fit, but there will be other opportunities to participate.

Thank you,

The AppSheet Team

9 Likes

You know I’ll put my hat in for this. partyparrot (Appsheet)

1 Like

WOW!!!
Awsome

PLEASEEEEEEEE ADD MEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

I’d be glad to help test!

2 Likes

:raised_back_of_hand: :raised_hand:
Yes, I m willingly to test it out.

1 Like

Please opt me in as well.
ID: 245151

1 Like

Exciting! Please opt in my account: 1295314

1 Like

Bring it on.

1 Like

Please add me to the list. We have a current app that would benefit from quick quality check videos for our home insulation company.

Count me in :raised_hand:

I’ll be willing to test this too…

ID:347908

Please do opt-in Account ID: 699357. Thanks for the consideration

PF : For beta testing it will be really useful to have a simple form to return you once the new feature is tested.

Yes I will test this video capture feature, need it ASAP.
ID: 268825

Yes please since I need that feature in one of my Apps I would like to assist with the testing of same.

Hi @Marc_Seelenbinder
We can only enable the feature on a per-account basis. All your apps in your account will have that functionality. Given that the app creator has to specifically enable it, if you don’t enable it for other apps, they should be unaffected.
Let me know if you’re still interested.
Thank you

Count me in

Perfect thanks. Please go ahead and advise when done.

I would like to test this new feature :slight_smile:

I am interested to try, because I make an appsheet Virtual Team Building games, and really need video capture.

I am very interested in this!

I have a few existing and 1 new app that actually requires this feature.

Count me in if there are still spaces available!