Warning logo in signature

lga

Hello everybody

Same problem already seen few days ago with images but with the field signature ( nobody seems to have reported the problem before).

the signature is an image, a png image an is name become

(…) _ 13972405462514959717.controleur_jls.102831.png

“13972405462514959717” should be a name, for us of the location of the customer (selected in a field of the row). When it’s happen, the name becone a number and we’re not abble to see the signature (android or pc) even if the name are the same for the signature (in the google spreadsheet) or for the image of the signature ( data folder)…

And some signatures seems unfunctionnal even if the name seems ok??

Any good idea from somebody? Thanks for the help.

0 6 166
6 REPLIES 6

May I ask what the location name should look like? Any chance that you have set the column in your spreadsheet as a number or Automatic?

lga

Hello

Thank you for your reply.

The value of the file name comes from the “Numctrl” field (key in this table) which is the number of the control (type text).
The application is intended to perform location checks. each control will be referenced by a number.
The control number comes from another table (planning) and is made up as follows
date / time / user / location
here we should therefore have
01/10/2020 18: 00: 28 ~ CC ~ P + R Genève-Plage + field name (here “controller_jls”) + a number (certainly the photo number in the phone), and the extension ".png "
as the filename, well, that’s what I sometimes get.
Here “P + R Genève-Plage” become “_ 13972405462514959717” ( same problem for “Grandes communes” without “symbol”)…

Just before I have an identical one but with 17:56:04 and my signature which is functional (signed from my pc if memory serves, but my tests on Android went well).
Sometimes with a simple name consisting of one word, it crashes … sometimes it doesn’t (??)

Incidentally, I have just noticed that some signatures have a correct name but are not visible from the interface (android or pc), and that two signatures, for two different Numctrl, made one minute apart, one has for the first a correct name, the other a fanciful name … it’s strange.

What is your initial value’s formula exactly for the key column?

lga

For my key column detail_signature_controles : Numctrl
type: Text
Auto Compute>Suggested values:
(Detail_prep_controle[Numctrl]-Detail_signature_controles[Numctrl])
This formula only offers the values of unsigned controls for selection.

Detail_prep_controle[Numctrl] is the value created in another table as written in my first post ( type: text), in order to plan the control. But there is no link between the two tables.

lga

Maybe my post is not in the right section (sync) but should be in another section?

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space