We are likely to be signing up to the $5 prem...

We are likely to be signing up to the $5 premium plan very soon, initially with around 10 to 15 users. How are the fees paid? What payment options are there?

0 5 338
5 REPLIES 5

You can paid it with the credit card with monthly or annual billing.

@Aleksi_Alkio Hi Aleksi, Im really after some clarification on the pricing structure. Levent may have already asked you as he also looking it to this for me. I am ready today to upgrade to premium account $5. I need to be 100% on the pricing.

I have two main questions.

1. If a user signs in to the app within a 30 day cycle, I understand we will be charged $5.

But, what happens if the user does not use the app within the 2nd 30 day cycle, will we be charged although the user did not sign in or use the app? I ask as we need to state the number of licences? We may have 15 users for example but maybe 50% use the app one month, will we still be charged $75 or $37.50 based on actual sign in.

1. If we have 1 user for example. And I build 3 seperate apps.

Can this user use all 3 seperate apps at a cost of $5, or, if he uses the 3 apps, will we be charged $15?

As soon as I can get this confirmed we can look to sign up. I just need to quote the correct costs.

Thanks for any help.

Yes we discussed about this yesterday. Principle is quite easyโ€ฆ you control the โ€œpaymentโ€ with the license quantity. #1 - If you have more individual users in your account than licenses, you will get the warning, emails about this. #2 - If you have less users in your account, the price = license qty #3 - We donโ€™t follow who these users are exactly, just individual quantity in your account. #4 - You can have as many apps in your account as you wish, it doensโ€™t matter (if you are using per user plans). If the same user is using more apps from your account, the fee is still the same $5/user/30 days. In your case that will be $5, yes. #5 - If your 15 users are using the app(s) just now and then, you could probably buy just maybe 10 licenses. You have the control.

@Aleksi_Alkio Thank you Aleksi, thatโ€™s very clear.

The main misunderstanding from my point of view was points #2 and #4.

For point #2 I have to pay for users that may or may not use the app. This would be easier for me to put to our team if it was pay as you use but it is what it is.

#5, What is the per user plan, is this normal $5 premium plan? I was thinking that 1 user will pay $5 per which app he/she uses. Therefore for each app they sign into they will be charged $5. Based on this I have built an app that contains numerous apps via a menu system to keep the cost down.

I guess from what you say in #5 is that if I as a user on premium plan sign into 3 seperate apps, I will be charged $5 not $15โ€ฆ

Thanks for the help

#5, yes thatโ€™s correct

Top Labels in this Space