We are trying to get product tags on pdf for ...

We are trying to get product tags on pdf for our sold products which is ok for one tag per product but we need to print quantity of tags for product individual sold.

Would you suggest a solution for this? Thanks.

0 5 338
5 REPLIES 5

May I ask what you mean by โ€œquantity of tagsโ€? Do you want to print all โ€œsoldโ€ tags at the same time?

So letโ€™s say product A sold 1, we need 1 tag, product B sold 4, we need 4 tags, for these ones we need 5 altogether. At the moment we can do 1 eachโ€ฆ

Add your expression on a template for example 10 times and add a condition rule like IFS([QUANTITY]<4,PrintItโ€ฆ) Then you can have as many tags as you need.

Thanks Aleksi, but quite didnโ€™t get what you mean. We already have template for it in Start End loop and we have tag data on the template, <<[Product]>> <<[Customer]>> etc. So do we put this if statement within the loop? By 10 times you mean, what ever we put within loop we put 10 times? Thanks.

In my idea I was assuming not to use Start End loopโ€ฆ just normal <<[Column]>> place holders. For example <<IFS([Quantity]=1,[Product])>>. If the condition is false, it wonโ€™t add anything.

Top Labels in this Space