Webhook json file

Hello guys…

I have a report that runs once a month, summarizes each day of the month and saves the records in a table.

The report is based on the “VARIABLES” table. I have 31 records, one for each day of the month.

I want to write in a “RESUMEN” table where I keep a record for each day of the month, I have other tables where I have many records for each day …

but the problem is in the JSON file …

1. says that …
    “Errors”: “Error: Workflow rule ‘API add Resumen Mes’ action ‘ADD API RESUMEN’ Body template. Expression ‘NUMBER(SUM( SELECT( CORTE[EFECTIVO], AND([FECHA ID] = [FECHA] ,[CORREO] = [SUCURSAL]) )))’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘FECHA’, did you mean ‘FECHA ID’?. Error: The webhook body is empty”

but this is wrong, [DATE] is in the RESUMEN table, the same as [SUCURSAL], you can see it in the image I send with the JSON file …

If I put the same formula that is in the JSON in app formula for column [EFECTIVO] it works fine ! i send picture…

1. If I remove the error from the formula I get this …
    [EFECTIVO]=NUMERO (SUMA (SELECCIONAR (CORTE [EFECTIVO], [CORREO] = [SUCURSAL])))

It does not give error but the result is incorrect, it says zeros for [EFECTIVO] and I am sure it is wrong … I think [SUCURSAL] is BLANK and that is why it does not find records to add. I think the above because in gsheet he wrote the correct value for [SUCURSAL]

1. Can fields from the same table be used to make new calculations in the JSON file?
      “FA I GDE”: 1,
      “FA I MED”: “<< [FA I GDE] + 1 >>”,

WHY DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE FIELDS OF THE SAME TABLE?
THX FOR YOU HELP !

0 1 401
1 REPLY 1

If you are working with Slices, please check if your “missing” column is in that slice.

Top Labels in this Space