Webhooks on Zapier - not finding Trigger

Hello,

Ițm trying to connect the App I made in Appsheet with Webhooks, to test things out and see how that works.

However, I can’t get Zapier to find the Webhook when Testing. It’s just saying “We had trouble finding a sample”

I am closely following these steps:

I guess there are many things that can go wrong, but just to make sure, have things changed much since the Documentation had been made?
It should work if I follow the steps there, right?
Is it that webhooks don’t work for an un-deployed App? or something like that? so I don’t try in vain.

Any ideas?

Thank you

1 3 434
3 REPLIES 3

I just followed the steps in that document yesterday successfully. Well, at least successfully to the step you’re stuck at, hah. It should be right. Make sure you click the “search for webhooks” or whatever button in Zapier, before sending the webhook from your app. I know workflow emails only go to the owner when not-deployed, but can’t say for sure about webhooks. It is easy to test you can just deploy your app for a couple minutes then move it back to prototype.

Oh, so first you hit the search weobhook from zapier and then you activate the workflow from your appsheet app?
Ok, I’ll try that.

I also thought of making life easier (and faster) by using some addons in the spreadsheet itslef that triggers instantly when adding stuff in the app (which completes the spreadsheet) and sends emails and other stuff. Zapier takes some time (5-15 minutes)

Yes

Top Labels in this Space