Webhooks preset option

I am trying it add a row from app to data of another app using webhooks preset option? Can anyone explain me how to do that in detail or can share a video where this can be done.

Scenario which I have:

After adding an order in sales order app, a purchase order in purchase order app should be added automatically.

0 10 913
10 REPLIES 10

Have you checked this new feature where you can add rows with an action and Webhook is not needed?

The concept is good But when i am saving the data, i am getting an error message saying that the column with same key already exists. The _rowNumber is my key with time stamp so it should not say that the row exisits with key โ€œ09-21-2019 18:55:45โ€

It works, but when i am adding more than 10-15 rows, some off the rows are not getting added in the other sheet.

After doing this I have a onChange function written in google sheets but that function is getting executed twice. Any idea why it must be doing that?

Moreover apart from adding an entire row, can we change the value of a single cell in another sheet once a value has been set in a sheet. for example: i have a sales order sheet and a purchase order sheet. Once I have received an item in purchase order. I can see set that i have received the item in sales order file.

Thanks,

Hello,

I am not able to add a row in another table from the data collected from a table using the preset option. Can you please help?

Please check a sample app called UpdateEventAction from https://www.appsheet.com/portfolio/531778

I have done the same thing you have done. But still row is not getting added untill I run the action manually in the app.

What do you mean by โ€œrow is not getting addedโ€? Do you mean it doesnโ€™t update the record?

I have an action defining that when a new row is added in Table1, also add some values in Table2. But it is not getting executed when a row is added in Table1.
However in the app if i click the action button displayed in top right, only then it is getting added in Table2

You mean that your action is adding some values into the existing record, correct?

No. I am adding a row in table1, after adding if a contidion is true then the value is also added in another table

Top Labels in this Space