What did you learn this week? w/o 23/3/20

Hi everyone!

It’s that time of the week! READY? What was ONE thing you learned or built this week that made you a better Creator?

0 7 334
7 REPLIES 7

I started this week so everything i did was new. i made a completly useless app for checking the stocks of the company. To bad we already had one, but it made me think on how to make use of it, and i ended up thinking about how to make an app regrouping all the informations with different views depending the user and his needs.

@APJG_Kuroishi There’s no such thing as building a useless app, especially when you’re new to the platform. Every experience can teach you something new. It sounds like this experience already taught you something

If you put your heart into it, nothing is impossible! And believe me, doing useless things is what my heart long for… May my boss never read that.

I just understand that REF_ROWS can be pointed to a slice

I learnt how to create a system for managing the permissions of a G-drive folder via a table and script integrated with an AppSheet app - giving me push button access control capabilities directly inside my app.

Bonus:

I also learnt to integrate the same permission control with G-sheets, how to copy one sheet to another spreadsheet with the push of a button (also in an app), how to manage formatting… and more, all from inside an AppSheet app; things are getting crazy over here.

@MultiTech_Visions crazy in a good way!

Registration for the next session is now open. Sign up via the link below and we’ll see you on Tuesday, April 7th.

Top Labels in this Space