What does everyone think would be the best wa...

What does everyone think would be the best way to display 7 different views?

I tried putting them in a dashboard but I don’t want the users to see the previous data.

I can’t put them in the bottom navigation bar because they won’t fit.

Im not confident the users would understand how to navigate to the burger menu in the top left.

I tried making a blank form with 5 actions but I can’t do that without data showing by the looks of it.

My best idea so far is a gallery with one big picture that points to the hamburger menu haha

Any other ideas?

0 6 361
6 REPLIES 6

Create your own menu with the Deckview where you can use your own icons and if you add that view into the center button, you can always open your menu from that button. And you can also add more than 7 views for that Deckview.

I would do something like create not an app-launcher, but a similarly-designed view-launcher. That would allow you to have a single menu item that opens up a display of icons/pictures. each signaling a different view. When the user clicks one of those icons the appropriate view is displayed. If that is of interest, there is a lot of documentation that can help you.

Sorry-I didn’t see Aleksi‘s response which better describes what I was thinking.

Glad we answered in a same way

@Aleksi_Alkio me too… I hate being publicly embarrassed by suggesting wrong things!

Well… sometimes the answer that seems to be wrong, can give you a hint and it will solve the problem where the correct answer don’t. You can never know it for sure

Top Labels in this Space