What is making my App editor run so slow in G...

What is making my App editor run so slow in Google Chrome, on my Windows 10 PC?

It is actually quicker for me to edit my apps at the moment, using Chrome on my Android phone.

Even when I am using the same wi-fi connection for my PC and my Android.

I have cleared the browser cache, I have cleaned up my registry, I have restarted my PC. It is a near new Lenovo Core i5 notebook, running great on other apps and sites.

Any other ideas on how to speed up the appsheet editor in Windows 10, Chrome browser?

Cheers, David.

0 5 604
5 REPLIES 5

Check out your extensionsโ€ฆ I use last pass, turning that off fixed it

Cool, will give that a go. Your advice prompted me to try opening the editor in MS Edge browser, which I never useโ€“it is running well there so will use that for the time being while I sort out the extensions in Chrrome. Thanks Grant.

Specifically, weโ€™ve had users run into problems with a password caching Chrome extension. Not sure why

@praveen I think I know whyโ€ฆ Lastpass checks all fields in a webpage for password/username likeness tries to associate it with a known pageโ€ฆ And the appsheet editor has tons of fieldsโ€ฆ Everytime we save in the editor, it reloads the page making lastpass kick off againโ€ฆ As the app grows, the more fields itโ€™s looking throughโ€ฆ

Ahh, I do use Avast as a password vault, and Chrome does try and remember my passwords each time I enter one, but I donโ€™t save them in my browser. I will try and turn these off.

Top Labels in this Space