What Plan should I be on. I am a realtor who ...

What Plan should I be on. I am a realtor who wants to show their listing to a group of 50 investors and other realtors.

What plan should I be on?

0 5 324
5 REPLIES 5

Suggest publisher which supports up to 100 users of a public app. Otherwise youโ€™ll need a user licence for each user so 50 x $1.

If your app is Publisher, it can easily have more than 100 users because the app doesnโ€™t know who the user is (no authentication). You would probably need Publisher Plus if the data is totally public.

+Saskia Wijngaard is the app supposed to be secure โ€” i.e. do you need to control who can see the data in it? That is the most important decision to make.

There are 3 types users - Realtors who list the homes, Professionals who assist in the purchase

( as in a 1 stop shop) and Investors who want to buy the homes. We would like to put it on Google Playstore and Apple . Therefore I

am told I need a whitelabel version. We would like to do this to faciliate the purchase and download of the app. I donโ€™t mind collaborating and I donโ€™t care who sees the information I just want to cover my costs and create a valuable app. Presently I am on Publisher plus. I was told I need to go to Pro to get the app on Google playstore.

If you need to Whitelabel the app (your users could use the Appsheet app as well), you need either Publisher Pro or PRO. With the Publisher Pro you canโ€™t control who can use the app. Alsoโ€ฆ who ever can enter the data as well. I donโ€™t know if thatโ€™s the goal.

Top Labels in this Space