whats wrong on sintaxe? Format Rules: 2 < ( ...

whats wrong on sintaxe?

Format Rules: 2 < ( (YEAR(TODAY())) - (YEAR(DATE(AUTOS{DATA}))) )

AUTOS = Other Table / List DATA = Column of AUTOS

i want to get a data of another table called AUTOS, this table is ref like List. I want that returnes me type Date, to calculate.

0 5 359
5 REPLIES 5

Have you tried AUTOS[DATA]?

tony1

@Halyne_Ribeiro I think youโ€™ll need to rethink your approach. AUTOS[DATA] will return a list of values, but the DATE(โ€ฆ) function expects a single value.

If the format rule is being applied to the AUTOS table, then you can do something like this:

2 < YEAR(TODAY()) - YEAR([DATA])

The difference between what you wrote and what I wrote: - I removed unnecessary parentheses - I replace AUTOS{DATA} with [DATA]. Format rules are applied one row at a time, so [DATA] will refer to the DATA column of the current row. - I removed DATE(โ€ฆ). If your DATA column is of type DateTime or Date, you wonโ€™t need to use the DATE(โ€ฆ) function.

Can you give that a try?

@Luis_Flores

Yesโ€ฆ I tried many differents

@tony

YEAR [DATA] works if this column were in the same table, but this data comes from another table. Iโ€™ve tried it anyway.

tony1

@Halyne_Ribeiro Youโ€™re going to need to figure out a way to pick a single value of DATA. You have an entire column of [DATA] values, which one is the right one?

help.appsheet.com - References Between Tables References Between Tables help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space