When a single row is filtered, do this

Is it possible to jump directly to editing a record when the result of filtering a table yields a single record? Essentially, I’d like to remove the “click” effect when a single row found after a user filters a table.

0 4 136
4 REPLIES 4

If you could update how the user filters the record -through a search on table, slice filter, or some other manner- one could better opine on the feasibility.

@Suvrutt_Gurjar - Thanks for the reply. I’m not exactly sure what you’re referring to. My user currently is search a table in the mobile app via with the top filter box.

As you can see. When a search yields a single I want to jump straight the edit form.

Got it. I believe that is not currently possible the way you wish.

I am not sure it makes sense either. Imagine you had a record 123456, and you stared to type 123459. It is possible that once you have typed the first 5 digits that a single match would be made but not on the record you were looking for. Maybe the data can be controlled in such a way that a mistake like this can not happen but it seems risky.

That said, I do have a form where someone scans a barcode and by using auto save, no further input is needed.

Top Labels in this Space