When I open my app, the view I've got is as i...

When I open my app, the view I’ve got is as in the attached image. You’ll see that each row/entry has a ‘phonecall’ action. I don’t need this to be in every row/entry.

How can I have just one single phone call action button near the ‘+’ button in the bottom left corner in this deck view?

0 8 378
  • UX
8 REPLIES 8

For example with the condition rule in that action… [Date]=TODAY()

@Aleksi_Alkio I tried that first but it only removes the action from other days.

I want a big icon like the big green one in the bottom right if you can see it. Is it possible? https://plus.google.com/photos/103549162709168526330/albums/6587835605010848065/6587835606889780322

Is it a fixed phone number?

@Aleksi_Alkio Yes, it’s a UK land line number and the only phonecall action I’ll be using in the app if that makes any difference.

If I understand the UX requirement, it is not possible to highlight a row and press the big phone icon in the bottom to call the associated number like you want.

@Bellave_Jayaram I don’t need to highlight a row, just want to have a prominent button that calls a number when pressed.

I’m afraid it won’t be possible. You can show it on a detail view tough.

@Aleksi_Alkio Thanks. I know if it was possible, you’d be the person to know how. I’ll just have to keep it as it is. Thank you for your time anyway.

Top Labels in this Space