Where is the best source to find information ...

Where is the best source to find information on Deep Links and complex grouped Actions (Action buttons that trigger multiple actions when selected)?

I’ve never worked closely with any actions nor have I seen many resources on them but I’m in the process of building an app where I will need to combine several actions into one as well as create deeplink views based on information in current rows.

I’ve never worked with either of these but know them to be possible and would rather not start from scratch in the learning process.

Thank you in advance!

0 4 340
4 REPLIES 4

This is a good article for deep links… help.appsheet.com - Column Type: App (Deep Links) Column Type: App (Deep Links) help.appsheet.com

For actions, you could start from this… help.appsheet.com - Actions: The Essentials Actions: The Essentials help.appsheet.com

@Aleksi_Alkio is it possible to create a deep link that goes to a specific row (and view) based on the information in the current opened row?

I.e. action that says, “Change status on this ID” which links to a view that allows the status change on the ID that was previously referenced in the last view?

Yes… it’s the LINKTOROW.

Top Labels in this Space