Where, other than actions, might a confirmation message be stored?

I have been working on an application and gradually refining in. At one stage I added a specific confirmation message on a form with the text “Sheet Finished? Before closing ensure details from other workers are included”. Now I sometimes get the message " Action Failed Sheet Finished? Before closing ensure details from other workers are included. is required" The trouble is I don’t know where I saved the confirmation message. I’ve have been through every action but I can’t find this confirmation message anywhere. How would I go about finding it?

Solved Solved
0 3 226
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4
3 REPLIES 3

If you look at the table referenced by the form (look under Data > Tables > View Columns), you probably have a Column named Sheet Finished? Before closing ensure details from other workers are included. Click on the pencil icon, and under Data Validity you probably have the Required box checked.
Then, most likely the form is trying to save a record of this table, having the above column value empty.
In order to fix it, you have to uncheck the Required box or provide a value for this column.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thanks perissf, your answer took me straight to the problem. I’d forgotten I’d done that, Really appreciate your help

Steve, I have never looked at the documentation till now. I always thought that would take me to a place where I could create documentation, I didn’t realise it was prepared automatically. That’s a fantastic resource. Thanks

Top Labels in this Space