Which subscription plan fits better to my app?

Hello,

I am struggling to decide which subscription plan we have to choose. I have read all the tutorials but I am afraid that I do not get it yet…

Our app is a kind of a mix between public and secure. Just to give some context: the app will be a simple list with the contact data of the managers of our company. The final users of the app will be managers from other companies to have their details to ask some questions about their businesses.

We do not know exactly who will be the final user: it could be a manager from company A or from company Z, so I will say that our app will need a “public subscription”… BUT we have some confidential data (photo, name, phone number…) so we would like to have a minimum control of who is using the app.

If I well understood, the public plan does not offer a “sign-in” option. But the secure plan is not good for us (if I am not wrong) because this will not be an app for “our company”.

The app have to be available in Apple Store and Google play. I know that there is a workaround: sending the apk file, but that is not acceptable for us because anyone will use our app then. We need to keep it as simple as possible for the final user.

Thank you very much for your help! I need this information because we are looking for the best low-code platform for our app and, so far, appsheet seems the best! I hope we can solve this problem.

Best regards,
Asier Eibar

0 5 198
5 REPLIES 5

It’s quite easy and fast to make 2 versions of an app. Where one could be public and more limited and the other more advanced with users from a selected list maybe?

Unfortunately that will not be a solution for us. Our app does not contain too much information: name + photo + phone. If I create a public app with just the name, it will be worthless.
And for the second version, I do not have a list with the final users beforehand… I do not know who could download the app. I just want to know, once it is downloaded, who is the user (I mean, just the email address will be enough for us).

Thanks anyway!

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact sales@appsheet.com for help with this.

Hello appreciated Appsheet Sales Member,

If my app will be used for more than +1000 real estate agents every day, every agent will log in to publish houses for sale.

So what will be the cost monthly ?

Wait your support, regards

Please contact sales@appsheet.com for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space