White-Label App Question

badm

Okay, I have created two apps.

1. Public app
  2. Secure app for stakeholders to update details.

Now, I want to whitelabel the public and have a linktoapp that would take some people to the secure app. Is this possible?

How would the secure app load from the white-label app?

0 11 420
11 REPLIES 11

This is pretty much the same when you create an app and install it to your mobile device. The first thing the installer do is to install white-labelled AppSheet App and then launch your app build on a headless browser.

badm

Thank you. So it would be possible? I wouldnโ€™t have to whitelabel both of them? Will they need appsheet to open the second app

@badm
Mine is just a guess. I havenโ€™t tried to open a non-white-labelled appsheet app from a white-labelled app. I believe the right direction for your query is support@appsheet.com. Or when available may be @praveen or @brian might reply better.

badm

Thank you.

Youโ€™re welcome.

I havenโ€™t tried it either, but I believe it should just work. For example, you can whitelabel an app launcher, and then it can dynamically include any number of other apps.

Thank you! Iโ€™ll let you know how it goes.

Youโ€™re welcome

I am looking to white label an app launcher. Is there any feedback on whether the other apps linked to the app launcher should also be white labeled?

They may be, but it is not a requirement.

I always assumed that the launcher would only work with apps on the same accountโ€ฆ I guess Iโ€™m wrong.

Top Labels in this Space