White-labeling

Player

I have deployed and asked to white-label the app. I believe I should have received an email. I refreshed the page as there was not “Submit” or “Save” button to click on. How long will it take to receive the email with the APK?

0 5 428
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

To white label your AppSheet app for Android, first open the app in the editor. Then, open the Manage > Deploy tab and click on the “White label” section. After that, click on “Create a URL version of this app for Android devices”. This starts the white label native app creation process, which can take up to 24 hours. You’ll receive an email with a link to download your app APK file once the process is complete.

daw7

Hello @Steve. Can I still edit or update my app using the AppSheet editor after I white labeled the app?

@daw7
Yes you can. However those updates will not be reflected on the white-labelled app provided you don’t upload a new APK version from your Google Play Developer console.

Hi all, sorry to bump this older thread but I didn’t want to re-create a whole new white label post.

So I just paid for 10 users on the Core plan as I’d like to create an app that my users can download with no Appsheet branding. In order to accomplish this, do I need to go through with the entire Google Play/Apple store process? And until then, it will still require Appsheet app and display their branding?

While I am happy to have the ability to be in the app store, I didn’t realize I’d need to wait until that point to not have the branding removed? Plus, if my app is not approved for any reason, I guess I’m stuck with the Appsheet app and logo. If my questions seem strange, it’s because I came from a competing platform that allows installation of your own app with no dependency on another app which also means no other company logo which can only add slight confusing to a new user during the customer journey map.

Thanks for reading

What did you find out about your questions?

Top Labels in this Space