Why a modification in UX doesn´t work?

This is driving me crazy, no matter how much I change the configuration and layout of the screen, the system gives me what it wants and how it wants it :sob: , I’m sure I’m doing something wrong :woozy_face:, but I don’t know what it is anymore :man_shrugging:, I just want the dropdown to appear at the top and not other fields like the key and initial_balance, as configured in the view option.

Any hint that I might be doing something wrong?

Thank you very much for your support

@Juan_Gutierrez
You have set the [dropdown] column as quick edit column but your screenshot shows a Form View. Can you explicitly describe your issue in detail?

1 Like

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to read my question.
This screen is to present the totals by date and type of product. What’s going on?
1.-The form is detail type
2.- The order in which I want the fields, even if I put it in Column order, it does not respect it and puts a field that I do not want (initial balance for example); the dropdown appears but down and even if I insert the order of appearance of the fields does not respect it.
3.- When I leave this screen and come back all the information disappears, there is nothing on the screen at all, to activate the fields again I have to go to the RF Views section, enter the form on the screen and change the page style

Here’s a little video showing what happens
Video with the problem

Many thanks !!

I Just fund the solution, I change display mode for Side-by-side and works :smiley:

1 Like