Why did all of my options to add tables, view...

Why did all of my options to add tables, views, actions, etc… dissappear all of a sudden?

Not sure why these options just disappeared but I was able to create a copy of the app, and should be able to use it instead, since it’s still pre-deployment. I’m not sure if this is something I’ve done by mistake, or if I’ve been locked out for some reason, or what.

Anyone have any ideas?

0 11 345
11 REPLIES 11

You’ve either opened an older version of the app (so it is read-only) or are not signed in as the owner of the app.

just saw this as well. Interestingly appsheet did not load the latest version in the editor after having done a change. Somehow I managed to load the new version, but an user of my app does not sync to the latest version. I believe there is an issue with versioning.

After having broken it first! Not so outstanding but thanks and glad you’re all set now.

@praveen Well, no company EVER releases non buggy software. (well, maybe CD Projekt Red).

What differentiates companies is how fast they fix these problems.

Furthermore, Microsoft became the largest company in the world releasing very buggy OS’s and taking forever to fix them!

@Brady_Lovell, @Christoph_Bucker, could you do a browser refresh and see if the problem persists? You should be getting the latest version in the editor and it should be editable.

the editor started with an older version. Only after explicitely loading the most actual version, the refresh was persistent. Now my users also have the most fresh version after sync. so issue seems to be solved. thanks

@Christoph_Bucker, if you try it again, I suspect it will open all your apps in the latest version.

i got this same trouble and y refresh the page over over again and it seems still in only read why?

@praveen Problem still persists. I can not add any data to the app. To make things worse, I click on “Get version history” and am getting this error…

There was a problem getting this app’s version history: error

I’ve spent countless hours building this app, and our season kicks off in 2 weeks, so this is an absolute nightmare to be happening right now. Please help.

We have a theory about what might be causing this and also a potential workaround has been deployed. Brady, could you try one more time please?

@praveen I’m back up and running, everything seems to be back to normal now. You guys did an outstanding job getting this fixed so quickly, and it is greatly appreciated. Back to work now!

Top Labels in this Space