Why does it take so long to save a row when y...

Why does it take so long to save a row when you’ve got a data fat app?

I’m seeing 22 seconds (Ave) per save.

Couple that with 1,349 updates = #NotHappening

What gives?

App: CardiacProgram-197531-308052-248262-355810

I’m not talking about syncing time, loading time, any perceivable pause or “skip” in the app when opening a form (due to mass calculations happening)… I’m talking about.

Hit the sync button and it takes 22 seconds for each number.

Why so long here?

I’m sure something about checking for other more recent updates… but…

Any insight would be appreciated.

0 3 315
3 REPLIES 3

Workflow rules?

is it a new row (there is an extra few calls to find the position to insert the new row in the sheet) or an existing row update?

In any case, it should not take 22 seconds, so definitely something wierd

Actually, probably spreadsheet formulas. See Phil’s response on this thread. plus.google.com - I’m connecting to Google Sheets, and it seems like whenever I have an "Add Ro… I’m connecting to Google Sheets, and it seems like whenever I have an "Add Ro… plus.google.com

@praveen I’m reading this now because I’ve been looking for information about sync times.

In that regard, I’d like pose a question: Is the hypothesis about the sync times of change columns vs. actions that I describe in the following post correct?

plus.google.com - I would like to be able to make the implementation of a change column conditi…

Thanks! I would like to be able to make the implementation of a change column conditi… plus.google.com

Top Labels in this Space