Why I can't save my app?

As my title, Why I can’t save my app no matter what I added or deleted tables and columns?

1 10 532
10 REPLIES 10

Same thing for me. I click “save” or “Save and verify Data” and it shows the loading animation as if it is loading, and just goes back to the same page as before. Then I manually reload my page and nothing I did was actually saved. I tried this in Google Chrome (Latest Version) and Brave Browser.

I am having the same issue. I am not able to Regenerate Tables or Delete Tables and not able to Save App. Frustrating!

Experiencing the same issue, starting about 30 minutes ago. Performing a Save doesn’t “take” – button stays illuminated and changes don’t persist. Also attempting to Regenerate Structure doesn’t take.

Yep, same issue here.

Its working now!

Confirmed. Appears to be working again for me. A ‘thank you’ to those responsible for getting it up and running.

Hi all, we added some IP firewall rules to Azure and it affected some users a few hours ago. Fix was released right after that. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

having the same issue now

@gamila What is the error/warning message when you try to save? What data source are you using?

It seems that you have sent a ticket… so lets continue with that one, thanks.

Top Labels in this Space