Why is this action button not available when i want to choose individual rows?

Why is this action button not available when i want to choose individual rows?

The button:

Solved Solved
0 3 188
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Tiger,

The action type โ€œExport this view to a CSV Fileโ€ is not a row level but a view level action as mentioned in the action description. I believe, as such it does not show in the top. There are some row level actions such as " Set the value of this column" or delete this row etc. Such actions can be applied at row level and thus I believe show with bulk action selections to be applied to selected rows.

CSV export is applicable for the entire viewโ€™s rows and as such the action is best placed in โ€œOverlay positionโ€ and does not show in detail view or in header.
Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Tiger,

The action type โ€œExport this view to a CSV Fileโ€ is not a row level but a view level action as mentioned in the action description. I believe, as such it does not show in the top. There are some row level actions such as " Set the value of this column" or delete this row etc. Such actions can be applied at row level and thus I believe show with bulk action selections to be applied to selected rows.

CSV export is applicable for the entire viewโ€™s rows and as such the action is best placed in โ€œOverlay positionโ€ and does not show in detail view or in header.
Hope this helps.

i understand. Thanks for clarifying this. I guess i didnโ€™t really understand what it meantโ€ฆ

You are welcome.

Top Labels in this Space