Why won't app sheet allow me to change the la...

Why won’t app sheet allow me to change the label in the column structure of a table?

I uncheck the current label, check the label of the column I want, save and verify, and it reverts back to what it was initially!!

What am I missing here?

What should I be looking for?

Why won’t it let me change it?

I’m trying to change the label to be the same as the key.

0 4 1,143
4 REPLIES 4

@Miranda_Lubarsky is the column that you want to set as label, marked hidden? You cannot mark a hidden column as a label. The workaround is; unmark hidden first, save, mark it as label, save, and set the hidden back and save. But don’t do this with expanding that particular column’s own structure. Do it directly from the column structure layout in the editor.

@Miranda_Lubarsky also keep in mind that provided you regenerate that table’s column structure, you have to perform above steps again as it’s a pure “cheating”.

@Miranda_Lubarsky is the column that you want to set as label, marked hidden? You cannot mark a hidden column as a label. The workaround is; unmark hidden first, save, mark it as label, save, and set the hidden back and save. But don’t do this with expanding that particular column’s own structure. Do it directly from the column structure layout in the editor.

@Miranda_Lubarsky also keep in mind that provided you regenerate that table’s column structure, you have to perform above steps again as it’s a pure “cheating”.

Top Labels in this Space