Windows & MacOS AppSheet Application

QREW_Cam
Participant V

LONG SHOT

It’s definitely a dream idea, but i would LOVE to see a non-browser equivalent of the Android/iOS AppSheet app for computers. Browser full screen mode is amazing but I just wish I could have it without the clutter of a browser and for it to automatically open when I turn on my computer. Just sounds like the dream scenario for me.

Personally for apps like Slack once I installed the application version I never use the browser version.

Status Open
1 3 725
3 Comments
MultiTech
Participant V

If you’re running Chrome on Windows, you can create a shortcut to your app that saves to your desktop, that also has the option to run the app in a standalone window:
2X_8_8c90663d6f874a784acd3b7f23c40f28a44c3fb0.gif
It makes a nice little icon on your desktop using your apps icon
2X_a_a847ac876e3948a0be4864b44d91c16422e2361b.png
And when you run it it’s inside it’s own window
2X_3_3efa843ff078f54bbb14b52a4b84ded9f9c68302.png

If you’re running windows, you can then add this shortcut to the Startup folder and windows will start the app when it loads.

QREW_Cam
Participant V

Thanks, yeah I thought about that but for some reason I figured it would still have all the clutter of chrome extension icons/navbar/settings/tabs/bookmarks. But chrome has surprised me with how clean they made it! I like how it works on MacOS too (shhhh, dont tell anyone; still a PC guy outside of work).

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager