Workflow based on table change not sending emails

Workflow based on table change to trigger email not actually sending email. Change was made to the workflow table and the workflow says it was triggered; However, No email was sent. This is day one of the issue, it usually works daily. Log results below:

“AppId”: “my apple id”,
“AppTemplateVersion”: “1.000723”,
“RuleName”: “Daily Metrics Report”,
“EventType”: “Change”,
“InvokedBy”: “Add”,
“Server”: “produ99110000Q6”,
“IgnoreSecurityFilters”: false,
“TableName”: “Workflow Trigger”,
“RuleTableName”: “Workflow Trigger”,
“OperationUpdateMode”: “ADDS_ONLY”,
“EventMatch”: “Workflow event successfully matched”,
“Condition”: “”,
“MatchesCondition”: “True”,
“ActionResults”: “Created 1 ActionResults”,
“Action Type”: “Email”,
“Action Name”: “Action 1”,
“EmailTo”: “list of my users”,
“EmailCC”: “”,
“EmailBCC”: “”,
“EmailFromDisplay”: “my name”,
“EmailReplyTo”: “my email”,
“EmailPreHeader”: “Daily Logistics Report Out”,
“EmailSubaccount”: null,
“EmailSubject”: “Daily Metrics Report”,
“EmailTitle”: “Alert: Add to application ‘Logistics’ table ‘Workflow Trigger’”,
“EmailAttachment”: “Name: ‘Daily Logistics Report Out.pdf’ Archive: AttachAndDoNotArchive FileName: ‘’ MIME Type: ‘application/pdf’ PageOrientation: ‘Portrait’ PageSize: A4 AttachmentByteLength: 0 AttachmentTextLength: 22814 PDFCount: 1”,
“EmailOtherAttachments”: “”,
“AppTemplateName”: “DailyMetrics-462527”,
“Operation”: “Workflow action”,
“Result”: “Success”

Suspect related to this. Try using just your email

I replaced the emails with that statement only in this post. same code has been working up until today.

Hi Daniel,

I checked both the Audit History and Mandrill log files.

The workflow rule ran three times on December 5th.
The following UTC times are taken from the AppSheet AuditHistory.

12/5/2019 1:14:23 PM
12/5/2019 1:07:32 PM
12/5/2019 12:58:38 PM

In all cases the workflow rule was successful and sent email to nine recipients.

We deliver workflow email using Mandrill.
The Mandrill log file shows that in all three instances the emails were delivered to each of the nine recipient listed in the workflow rule.

I see that all nine of the recipients are in the same target email domain.
You might want to check with the email administrator for that domain.

1 Like