I’m struggling here with a request from the team.
Basically, they want an email notification if an order start date/time has exceeded one hour.
The way I have gone about it is:
- created a VC([Start duration]) with expression: now()-[start time]
- created a VC ([Start trigger]) with expression: if([Start duration]>“001:00:00”,“trigger”,"")
- added an action to update ([spreadsheet_column]) with text “trigger”
- added an action using Data: execute an action on a set of rows selecting columns with the VC ([Start trigger]) and executing the above action
- created a workflow to send the email notification where isnotblank([spreadsheet_column])
I thought that this would work but I’m not seeing any successful results.
Would there be anyone with any advice?