Workflow help when pulling from a Related Table

Hello, I am trying to add a workflow rule that is similar to the tutorial demonstrated here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ffGuVPRF6U

Mine is supposed to be based on the Weekly Activity Reports table

WEEK OF <<START:SELECT(WEEKLY ACTIVITY REPORT[Timestamp], AND (CONTAINS([Lifecycles],โ€œGovernment Career Employmentโ€), [Desired Start Date] >= [_THISROW].[Event Start Date], [Desired Start Date]<= [_THISROW].[Event End Date], TRUE))>>

It should then find all the items on Related Meeting Minutes selected and place them on the email attachment template if they have a timestamp that matches the predefined select criteria.
Embed Table criterion on attachment criteria here:

<<Start:[Related Meeting Minutes]>><> <><>

Here is the current Error list from the log:

โ€œErrorsโ€: "Error: Workflow rule โ€˜WAR Workflow Ruleโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜Start:[Related Meeting Minutes]โ€™ is invalid due to: Unable to find table โ€˜START:โ€™.

Error: Workflow rule โ€˜WAR Workflow Ruleโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜PROJECT NAME:โ€™ is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field.

Error: Workflow rule โ€˜WAR Workflow Ruleโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜Decision Madeโ€™ is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field.

Error: Workflow rule โ€˜WAR Workflow Ruleโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜Endโ€™ is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field.

Error: Workflow rule โ€˜WAR Workflow Ruleโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜DISCUSSION ITEMโ€™ is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field.

Error: Workflow rule โ€˜WAR Workflow Ruleโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜NEXT STEPSโ€™ is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field.

Error: Workflow rule โ€˜WAR Workflow Ruleโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜OWNERโ€™ is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field.

Error: Workflow rule โ€˜WAR Workflow Ruleโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜DUE DATEโ€™ is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field.

Error: Workflow rule โ€˜WAR Workflow Ruleโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜MISCELLANEOUSโ€™ is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field.",

As you can see, there are a few of these.
Can you tell me what could be the problem that it keeps thinking <<Start: is a table and therefor all other columns are undefined fields?

0 2 231
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Keisha_Brown
Could you please show a screenshot of your template thanks.

I updated my post and added a screenshot of the template.

Top Labels in this Space