Workflow if end if

Hello everyone.

thanks to your advice I was finally able to make my workflow work.
I would like to do one last thing.
in the example next to the timetables I would also like to see the column “START” AND “FINISH”.

SERVIZI
<<Start:[Related SERVIZIs]>>
<<[SERVICE]>>
<<If: ISNOTBLANK([start])>><<[start]>><< EndIf >>
<<If: ISNOTBLANK([finish])>><<[finish]>><< EndIf >>
<>

Solved Solved
0 11 596
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It sounds that the string Start: is confusing the workflow even it’s a string. Instead of saying Start:, use only Start.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

May I ask what is your question?

Hi, there,
How can I also show the column header in the warkflow in the example Start,Finish

Please try something like…

SERVIZI
<<Start:[Related SERVIZIs]>>
<<[SERVICE]>>
<<If: ISNOTBLANK([start])>><<"Start: "&[start]>><< EndIf >>
<<If: ISNOTBLANK([finish])>><<"Finish: "&[finish]>><< EndIf >>
<< End >>

I tried but it didn’t work!!!

What is the result?

As a result, the email is not being sent.
if I do a test the mail is sent with the part six services that shows the formula
SERVICES
<<Start:[Related SERVICES]>>
<<[SERVICE]>>
<<If: ISNOTBLANK([start])>><<"Start: "&[start]>><< EndIf >>
<<If: ISNOTBLANK([finish])>><<"Finish: "&[finish]>><< EndIf >>
<< End>>

Please check the Audit history details why it didn’t send that workflow.

Properties:
{
“AppId”: “ffa73cdd-154f-42a7-9fa4-ff053355f1a7”,
“AppTemplateVersion”: “1.003392”,
“RuleName”: “dp”,
“EventType”: “Change”,
“InvokedBy”: “Update”,
“Server”: “produ3c1a00008R”,
“IgnoreSecurityFilters”: true,
“TableName”: “Assign”,
“RuleTableName”: “Assign”,
“OperationUpdateMode”: “UPDATES_ONLY”,
“EventMatch”: “Workflow event successfully matched”,
“Condition”: “=AND(ISNOTBLANK([statino]),[_THISROW_BEFORE].[statino]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[statino])”,
“MatchesCondition”: “True”,
“ActionNotPerformed”: “10 errors present.”,
“ActionResults”: “Created 1 ActionResults”,
“Action Type”: “Email”,
“Action Name”: “Action 1”,
“Errors”: “Error: Workflow rule ‘dp’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Found 2 unmatched ‘Start’, 1 unmatched 'End, 1 unmatched ‘If’, 1 unmatched ‘EndIf. They are: <p class=“c9”><span class=“c43”><<Start:[Related SERVIZIs]>>

’, ‘<p class=“c9”><span class=“c43”><<If: ISNOTBLANK([start])>><<"Start: "&[start]>><< EndIf >>’, ‘<p class=“c9”><span class=“c43”><<If: ISNOTBLANK([start])>><<"Start: "&[start]>><< EndIf >>’, ‘<p class=“c9”><span class=“c43”><<If: ISNOTBLANK([start])>><<"Start: "&[start]>><< EndIf >>’, '<p class=“c9”><span class=“c50 c52”><< End >> Error: Workflow rule ‘dp’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘Start:[Related SERVIZIs]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find table ‘START:’, did you mean ‘Assign’?. Error: Workflow rule ‘dp’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘[SERVICE]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘SERVICE’, did you mean ‘PER’?. Error: Workflow rule ‘dp’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘If: ISNOTBLANK([start])’ is invalid due to: Unable to find function ‘IF: ISNOTBLANK’, did you mean ‘ISNOTBLANK’?. Error: Workflow rule ‘dp’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘EndIf’ is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field. Error: Workflow rule ‘dp’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘End’ is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field. Error: Workflow rule ‘dp’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘ISNOTBLANK([finish])’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘finish’, did you mean ‘First’?. Error: Workflow rule ‘dp’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. ‘If’ expression ‘ISNOTBLANK([finish])’ yields a result of type ‘’ rather than the expected type ‘Yes/No’. Error: Workflow rule ‘dp’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘"Finish: "&[finish]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘finish’, did you mean ‘First’?. Error: Workflow rule ‘dp’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template ‘If’ expression ‘ISNOTBLANK([finish])’ does not yield a result of type ‘Yes/No’.”,
“Warnings”: “Warning: App version 1.003392 is not deployed. All workflow emails are therefore being sent to the app creator. This email should have gone To ‘cannone.fc@gmail.com,francesco.cannone@aviapartner.aero’ CC’ed to ‘’ and BCC’ed to ‘’”,
“EmailTo”: “cannone.fc@gmail.com”,
“EmailCC”: “”,
“EmailBCC”: “”,
“EmailFromDisplay”: “cannone.fc@gmail.com”,
“EmailReplyTo”: “noreply@appsheet.com”,
“EmailPreHeader”: “Update to application ‘dp’ table ‘Assign’ by ‘cannone.fc@gmail.com’ at 05/11/2019 16:03:27\r\n[App version 1.003392 is not deployed. All workflow emails are therefore being sent to the app creator. This email should have gone To ‘cannone.fc@gmail.com,francesco.cannone@aviapartner.aero’ CC’ed to ‘’ and BCC’ed to ‘’]\r\n”,
“EmailSubaccount”: “FreeAccount”,
“EmailSubject”: “FLIGHT EZY2417-EZY2418”,
“EmailTitle”: “Alert: Update to application ‘dp’ table ‘Assign’”,
“EmailAttachment”: “Name: ‘ChangeReport.pdf’ Archive: AttachAndDoNotArchive FileName: ‘’ MIME Type: ‘application/pdf’ PageOrientation: ‘Portrait’ PageSize: A4 AttachmentByteLength: 0 AttachmentTextLength: 40859 PDFCount: 1”,
“EmailOtherAttachments”: “”,
“AppTemplateName”: “AviaAppv2-452003”,
“Operation”: “Workflow action”,
“Result”: “Failure”
}

It sounds that the string Start: is confusing the workflow even it’s a string. Instead of saying Start:, use only Start.

woooow it works !!!
thank you for a genius!

You’re welcome

Top Labels in this Space