Workflow is not working

My tables are as given below.
Table 1 Master Inspection details
Table 2 Child inspection where all checkpoints to be attended. The checkpoints are derived from another table.
Table 1 relates with Table 2.

Want my workflow on table 1 where defined checkpoints are attended. Therefore, create a virtual column โ€œInspection statusโ€ with below expression.

IF(COUNT(SELECT(Inspection Template[Checkpoint], [Fleet Type]= [_THISROW].[Fleet Type])) = [Questions Attended], โ€œCompletedโ€, โ€œIncompleteโ€)

On workflow, in Update event โ€œALL_CHANGESโ€ and Condition "[Inspection Status] = โ€œCompletedโ€.

But workflow is not working.

0 8 971
8 REPLIES 8

You could try this trigger condition:

AND(
[_THISROW_AFTER].[Inspection Status] = โ€œCompletedโ€,
[_THISROW_BEFORE].[Inspection Status] <> โ€œCompletedโ€
)

Thanks lot for the suggestion. But sorry to say that no response.

Have you looked at the Audit History as described here https://help.appsheet.com/behavior/workflow-sending-email/troubleshooting-workflow-emails

What does the Audit History say?

Audit History was success. But email not received. Any other problem could beโ€ฆ please.

Can you be more specific? What exactly are you seeing in the Audit History?

1. For example, did the โ€œConditionโ€ match?
  2. Was an email generated?
  3. Did the โ€œToโ€ field value contain the expected email address?

Today only i got the below error message.

Workflow rule โ€˜Inspection Reportโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Body template. Template could not be loaded due to exception: ParseStart mismatch: Expected: &lt;&lt;Start: [Related Observations]&gt;&gt;, Actual More infoGo to the problem

My expression in Google template is as below.

<<Start: ORDERBY(SELECT([Related Inspection Checklists][Checklist Code], [Status] = โ€œNOT OKโ€), [Checklist Code], FALSE) >>

<<IFS([STATUS]="OK",[Checkpoint])>><<IFS([STATUS]="NOT OK",[Checkpoint])>>
<<Start: [Related Observations]>> <<IFS([Category]="Minor",[Observation])>> <<IFS([Category]="Major",[Observation])>> <<End>>

<<End>>

Where is the problem now? Attached Original Google Doc Template for your kind reference.

I do not understand the <<IFS โ€ฆ>> statements in the template.

Are you trying to use an <<IF: โ€ฆ>> statement? They are described in this article https://help.appsheet.com/behavior/workflow-sending-email/template-if-expressions

IFS is suggested to use for single argument.
Believe me, the same template, without doing any changes, working fine now. Thanks lot Mr. @Phil

Top Labels in this Space