This is HTML that is part of one of my workflow rules. I have been using this template for close to a year now without any issues.
I have attached copied this portion of the attachment and added it to the end of another workflow template for the same app. It will no longer pick up the related data that is sitting on child tables “Related Request Details” and “Related Non Standard Items”.
An example of how it is supposed to come through (I realize the font is different its the same template this is just an old example):
How it is now coming through when I add this to the very end of the workflow with other HTML in it.
I haven’t changed the HTML at all for the related details but they are not being picked up anymore. I would be more than happy to share the actual template to get this worked out.