WorkFlow -> Notifications When I send notifi...

Srikanth_S
Participant IV

WorkFlow -> Notifications

When I send notification from the Test the notification is expandable and I can see the complete data.

On running the app and when the work flow is executed. I can see the notification but it is not expandable. Meaning I see only the Title of the notification and the first line in the text followed by two dots โ€ฆ

And the Notification does not contain an arrow after Appsheetโ€ฆ It shows a dot. In the Test, I can see an arrow to collapse.

What is wrong?

0 7 559
7 REPLIES 7

Srikanth_S
Participant IV

Ok, when the screen is locked,

the down arrow to collapse appears, otherwise it is shown without the downarrow and cannot be collapsibleโ€ฆ

Thats my real problemโ€ฆ

Can somebody be kind to reply please

Would you please take a printscreen from these two situations, thanks.

Srikanth_S
Participant IV

Thanks it solved. The issue was with the battery saver setting of the phone to display the notification properly. Got it adjusted. Thanks Aleksi for your prompt response.

Glad you were able to solve the issue

@Srikanth_S @Aleksi_Alkio

Hi Srikanth,

Do you think that other users are likely to encounter this problem?

If so, can you describe it well enough that we can add your description of the problem and the solution to the documentation?

Srikanth_S
Participant IV

Issue: Notifications are not expanding (collapsing) when the phone is locked on One Plus (Android) phones. No problems reported on iPhones or Motorolla or Samsung makes.

Solution: Go to the battery settings (Settings->Battery). Click on Battery Optimization, click on Appsheet and select โ€œDonโ€™t Optimizeโ€.

Srikanth_S
Participant IV

Looks like this exclusive to OnePlus phones.

Top Labels in this Space