Workflow Problem

Can someone let me know what I am doing wrong here?

<<If: Count([Related Products])>0>>

<<Start: [Related Products]>>

<<If: (Or(And([Product Specifications UTD] <> "Green",[Product Specifications UTD] <> "Blue"),

And([Allergen Statements UTD] <> "Green",[Allergen Statements UTD] <> "Blue"),

And([GRAS Statement UTD] <> "Green",[GRAS Statement UTD] <> "Blue"),

And([Organic Certificate UTD] <> "Green",[Organic Certificate UTD] <> "Blue"),

And([Gluten Free Certificate UTD] <> "Green",[Gluten Free Certificate UTD] <> "Blue"),

And([NON GMO Statement UPD] <> "Green",[NON GMO Statement UPD] <> "Blue"),

And([Kosher Certificate UTD] <> "Green",[Kosher Certificate UTD] <> "Blue"),

And([Radiological Statement UTD] <> "Green",[Radiological Statement UTD] <> "Blue")) = โ€œTrueโ€)>>

Product Name: <<[Product Name]>>

<<EndIF>>

<<End>>

<<EndIF>>

Saying This.

IDK Anymore.

Solved Solved
0 4 115
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bahbus

If that is directly copy/pasted, try deleting the new lines in your IF statement so that it is one long line.

Also, you donโ€™t need the = "True" part. The expression will evaluate to True or False, and if it does evaluate to True, there is no need to further compare it to anything.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Bahbus

If that is directly copy/pasted, try deleting the new lines in your IF statement so that it is one long line.

Also, you donโ€™t need the = "True" part. The expression will evaluate to True or False, and if it does evaluate to True, there is no need to further compare it to anything.

Man I need to remember that, Its works fine when creating the expression in app

I think when using <<IF:>> and <START:>> tags the << and >> canโ€™t be on different numbered lines. I think itโ€™s a JSON conversion thing. AppSheet can handle the new lines, but the JSON doesnโ€™t.

Yea, lets see what this new PDF Factory thing brings about

Top Labels in this Space