Workflow Reports - email PDF service outage? (The remote name could not be resolved: 'api.html2pdfrocket.com')

Noticed this morning that Workflow Report test emails weren’t arriving to my inbox. At first, the Audit Log was showing everything as successful, just no email arriving. On a later attempt, the log showed the error quoted below. Removing the PDF attachment from the Workflow Report’s configuration results in the email working as expected. Restoring the attachment configuration, things reverted to no longer receiving the emails again (and curiously, no error in the log, all showing as successful).

“Jeenee.DataTypes.SpreadsheetException: The remote name could not be resolved: ‘api.html2pdfrocket.com’ → The HTML to PDF conversion web service failed to convert the HTML document to PDF for application ‘XXX-1255858 (281b8c9d-eb1d-401f-8430-f78d8ea4b186)’ due to: The remote name could not be resolved: ‘api.html2pdfrocket.com’ —> System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: ‘api.html2pdfrocket.com’\r\n at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.PDFEncoder.Encode(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize, Int32 pageHeight, Int32 pageWidth)\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —\r\n at Nirvana.Data.PDFEncoder.Encode(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize, Int32 pageHeight, Int32 pageWidth)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.WorkflowActionResultEmail.<>c__DisplayClass68_0.b__0()”

0 4 473
4 REPLIES 4

Thank you. I tried scouting around for an announcement before posting, mostly within the different sections of this Community forum. I might not have been looking in the right location. Where’s the best place to find service outage information like this?

The “announcements” section

Have a Wonderful Day! - Nick Barry RPC

@matty2112 — it may have just been that you were posting at the same time I was.

Anytime there is some issue like this, the post will be pinned at the top of the list for visibility

Top Labels in this Space