Workflow template

Jerry1

how can i solve this?

Failed: Action not performed because 26 errors are present. Error: Workflow rule ‘New Audit’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘[Cold Room Temp. = Freezer(-12 to -23 °C) / Chiller (2 to 4 °C )]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Cold Room Temp. = Freezer(-12 to -23 °C) / Chiller (2 to 4 °C )’, did you mean ‘Cold Room Temp. = Freezer(-12 to -23 °C) / Chiller (2 to 4 °C )’?. Error: Workflow rule ‘New Audit’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘[Cold Room Temp. = Freezer(-12 to -23 °C) / Chiller (2 to 4 °C )_58]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Cold Room Temp. = Freezer(-12 to -23 °C) / Chiller (2 to 4 °C )_58’, did you mean ‘Cold Room Temp. = Freezer(-12 to -23 °C) / Chiller (2 to 4 °C )’?. Error: Workflow rule ‘New Audit’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘[EXHAUST (noise,cleanliness,hood coverage,duct,leaks,spare belt)]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘EXHAUST (noise,cleanliness,hood coverage,duct,leaks,spare belt)’. Error: Workflow rule ‘New Audit’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘[FRESH AIR/Evap Cooler (cleanliness, noise, water supply, components)]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘FRESH AIR/Evap Cooler (cleanliness, noise, water supply, components)’. Error: Workflow rule ‘New Audit’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘[BURNERS (flame, knob, orifice, etc.)]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘BURNERS (flame, knob, orifice, etc.)’. Error: Workflow rule ‘New Audit’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘[AIR CURTAINS (noise, vibration)]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘AIR CURTAINS (noise, vibration)’. Error: Workflow rule ‘New Audit’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression '[ELECTRICAL (outlets, cords, …

0 10 243
10 REPLIES 10

Hi @Jerry
There seems to be a few errors in your template. Could you please post a screen shot of your template.

Jerry1

Hi @Lynn

can i ask help about what to do on my template?

Thanks

Hi Jerry, did you already solve your challenge with the template?

Jerry1

Hi Aleksi

Yes I already solve the issue but the problem i encounter right now is that my custom template i made it cannot display the text. Can you help me solve the issue?

Thanks

Jerry1

Hi @Aleksi

this is the error template that being send on the workflow.

@Aleksi

this is my custom template i made…

As far as I see, the excel template is only supporting to generate the tabular data rather than free style layout… I think that could be a reason.

@Aleksi any idea?

What I have tested with few Excel templates, you can use more than just list of rows. On the other hand we are not so flexible with Excel templates as we are with gDoc templates. Maybe the content on that template is something we don’t support at this moment.

LIttle bit difficult to say what might be the reason why Excel can’t read it. Try to open the Excel file for example from Google Drive as gSheet if that could give any ideas what might be wrong. Also… try to remove anything except text, space holders and background colors from the template.

Top Labels in this Space