Workflow triggered more than stated in condition

Dear all,

Why does workflow trigger more than expected? Here is my workflow trigger condition:

or(
AND( [_THISROW_BEFORE].[PUB To Next User]<> [_THISROW_AFTER].[PUB To Next User], ISNOTBLANK([PUB To Next User]),[PUB To Next User]<>“Draft”),
AND( [_THISROW_BEFORE].[Ace To Next User]<> [_THISROW_AFTER].[Ace To Next User], ISNOTBLANK([Ace To Next User]),[Ace To Next User]<>“Draft”),
AND( [_THISROW_BEFORE].[PUB To Next User 2]<> [_THISROW_AFTER].[PUB To Next User 2], ISNOTBLANK([PUB To Next User 2]),[PUB To Next User 2]<>“Draft”),
AND( [_THISROW_BEFORE].[PUB Ops To Next User]<> [_THISROW_AFTER].[PUB Ops To Next User], ISNOTBLANK([PUB Ops To Next User]),[PUB Ops To Next User]<>“Draft”)
)

The user clicked on an inline table which brings them to a detail view with some editable field. The workflow should trigger only if one of the above columns is edited (shown by <>) . In this latest case, The user went in and did not make any change.It therefore should not trigger but it was triggered.

Thanks
-j- erry

1 3 224
3 REPLIES 3

Hard to diagnose as the formula looks right. But try these to give you an idea

1 = In google sheets use the cell edit history to confirm what changed and to what data

2 = Try putting something like this actually in the email body or workflow template to ley you know which triggered

IF(
AND(
[_THISROW_BEFORE].[PUB To Next User]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[PUB To Next User],
ISNOTBLANK([PUB To Next User]),
[PUB To Next User]<>“Draft”
)
,“Condition 1”
,""
)

Simon@1minManager.com

Both great idea Simon! Only once in a while, it is triggered more than expected. I am pre-empting before the cIient complains.I will feedback my finds if any…

Bonjour,

Je rencontre le meme problème, avez vous trouvé une solution?

Cordialement

Renaud

Top Labels in this Space