Workflows and Reports will become Bots "error"

Efren
Participant V

Hi friends. !
I had a “report” that ran once a month, on the last day of the month, and generated a summary for each day, it worked well, however I had to make modifications and I could no longer do them in “reports” so I think I remember to use the option “upgrade to bot” and I made the modifications including one where it is executed every day to make that daily summary, however now I have a problem because the “automation” is executed daily and at the end of the month another summary is still generated for every day ! I noticed because the key is slightly different.

the Automation key … “2,021 / 10/1: BASI”
the key for the workflow / report … “2021/10/1: BASI”

the worst of the matter is that in the “reports” it is no longer there! Please help so that the monthly " report" is no longer executed, with what name or where should I search?
I even generated the documentation and not the meeting there either, with the search option …

there the automation ok !

there the wrong and lost report ! 35 minuts after…

there de appsheet automation at right time…

0 3 157
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Participant V

How is the key generated? It appears the component values are being converted to their display representation where before they were in their raw representation.

Attn @Dan_Bahir @Zhifeng_Lin

Efren
Participant V

Hi @steve , thanks for your attention …

You can also see how the value is formed for the [SEM] field that always has a value, but as you can also see in google sheet it never has values!

Could the old process that was executed every month, and that did not include the calculation of a value for the [SEM] field, have been hidden from my view?

here how the key is formed , in blue the key in orange field [SEM] that always has a value …

You can also see how the value is formed for the [SEM] field that always has a value, but as you can also see in google sheet it never has values!

here marked in blue, the key field generated correctly, and the reds and oranges where what process generated them?

Remove TEXT() from your expression and you should be good to go.

Top Labels in this Space