Would it be possible to add more control of w...

Would it be possible to add more control of what happens after actions occur? For instance when you delete a row the app goes to the next record.

It would be nice to have the option to override that and go to any view. I tried going this by grouping actions but it didnโ€™t work.

0 4 384
4 REPLIES 4

tony1

@Cory_Chapman You should be able to have a grouped action that performs the delete and then navigates to a view in your app using a deep link. The actions must appear in that order in the grouped action (delete first, then navigate). In group actions, a navigation action cancels all subsequent actions in the group. Maybe thatโ€™s the issue?

help.appsheet.com - Column Type: App (Deep Links) Column Type: App (Deep Links) help.appsheet.com

@tony It doesnโ€™t seem to work. I have tried the second action alone to make sure it works and it does navigate to the correct view but when I use it after a delete action in a group it doesnโ€™t seem to fire. The view just moves to the next record.

tony1

@Cory_Chapman Can you tell me the name of the app and steps to reproduce the issue in the app?

@tony App is named โ€œDeleteTestโ€. Go to view of any record. Click the DeleteGoBack action button. You will see that app displays the next record rather than navigating back to the DeleteTest view.

Top Labels in this Space