Writing PayPal Transactions into an Appsheet ...

Colin1

Writing PayPal Transactions into an Appsheet App

I was wondering if anyone has made an application that writes PayPal transactions into a Appsheet App?

Is it even technically feasible?

Thanks for your commentsโ€ฆ

1 7 1,039
7 REPLIES 7

@Colin itโ€™s possible thru PayPalโ€™s RESTful API

Colin1

@Levent_KULACOGLU Is there a demo appsheet app for that you know of please?

@Colin API call integrations are client specific developments and as they are under strict NDA/CA terms, we donโ€™t have any โ€œsample/demoโ€ apps to show. However, being an AppSheet Partner&Developer, we have integrated apps with Stripe, PayPal, authorize.net - Payment Processing: Accept Payments Anywhere | Authorize.Net etc. for a bunch of our clients. Provided you can send an email to my partner @Bellave_Jayaram on Monday ( he is in DC right at the moment ), he will gladly help you out. Payment Processing: Accept Payments Anywhere | Authorize.Net authorize.net

Disculpa necesito ayuda con Paypal y veo que sabes trabajar con paypal.
Tengo una aplicacion que funciona asi: El usuario escanea un recibo y le da un monto a pagar, necesito que ese monto se pueda pagar mediante paypal
ยฟes posible hacer eso?

Iโ€™m curious what you mean here? I completely understand that you cannot provide sample apps with client specific details. Is that what you mean?

Additionally, while many service vendors provide developer โ€œplaygroundsโ€ to build in, I understand why a developer wouldnโ€™t want to publish their account details.

But, is there anything preventing the creation of a tutorial (if someone was so inclined) or even a non-functional app? One where the client/developer account details are stripped out and only the API connection details are shown with maybe a blurb of text to describe where to insert account info. That is doableโ€ฆright?

Colin1

@Levent_KULACOGLU OK. I am managed only to send a hangouts request.

Top Labels in this Space