Xero Integration

integrations
(Craig Clancy) #1

I am looking to integrate my Timesheet App with Xero Payroll. Has anyone developed or had experience with this process. Zapier G/Sheets integration with Xero seems limited to invoicing etc but not sure if Zapier will allow payroll with cost codes etc. Any advice/experiences would be helpful please. Many Thanks

2 Likes
(Levent Kulacoglu) #2

@Craig_Clancy1
You can provide that functionality by creating a Google Apps Script project which will make a doPost(e) call to XERO REST API, publishing it as a webapp and using it as an endpoint URL for a Webhook Workflow. We have made integrations with Quickbooks API in the past, so it’s possible.

1 Like
(Craig Clancy) #3

Thanks Lavent. Much appreciate the direction.

I wish a short tutorial was available showing an example how this might work. It’s not as much about Xero as the target, but how Appsheet, google script, webapps, and the app can be leveraged together. I am sure others might find this interesting as well. If anyone knows of examples please share so others can learn?

3 Likes
(Levent Kulacoglu) #5

@Mike
As ABLE3, we will soon announce a webinar about use of Google Apps Script, installable triggers and standalone webhooks and how to integrate them with an AppSheet app. Please stay tuned.

7 Likes

That would be great! Very interested when that becomes available.

(Levent Kulacoglu) #7

Hello @Mike
You can subscribe to our mailing list from the below link to get Early Access to our webinars. You can opt-out/un-subscribe any time you want.

ABLE3 Ventures Maillist Subscription Page

1 Like

Nice! Will sign up right now

(Craig Clancy) #9

Signed up. Cheers Lavent.

(Levent Kulacoglu) #10

Thanks for your interest in subscribing @Mike, @Craig_Clancy1
You will receive a notification email from our system once we set-up and announce the webinar. Cheers.

(Craig Clancy) #11

Really appreciate the knowledge sharing. I am in Australia so not sure of the timezones so I may not be able to attend.Do you record the webinars?

1 Like
(Stephen Mattison) #12

Following, ty! :grin:

(Levent Kulacoglu) #13

@Craig_Clancy1
We will try to organize the time considering the timezone differences. May be we can split the webinar, haven’t discussed the details yet.

(Craig Clancy) #14

With busy lives its difficult to take the time out during business hours. I hope it fits, but understand you need to cover for the majority of your audience.

(Levent Kulacoglu) #15

@Craig_Clancy1
It will possibly be a paid event and it will be recorded. Provided you cannot catch it online, you will have the chance to streamline it, no worries. This way or the other, we will think about an optimal way :slight_smile: