Yes/No changes will not save in my spreadsheet anymore

I have a very simple app that allows me to save info on dispatch trucking routes. I have a “done” category, which is Y/N. Default is No.

I am using a slice to only view lines where done=no.

Last week, when editing an entry and changing done to YES through appsheet, the change is no longer being saved on my google sheet. the done=no stays in there instead.

I was on vacation last week, and am the only person allowed on the backend, so I know no one else went in and changed anything. Any ideas on how I can get this working again? Worked great for a year, now it won’t save changes.

0 1 82
1 REPLY 1

Since this is a case where it seems it was working fine and then suddenly stopped working with no changes made to the app, I would recommend contacting support@appsheet.com for help.

In the meantime, I would try looking the logs for any errors that might be occurring.

For more assistance from the Community, if you wish, could you provide some more details, screenshots, of how you currently have the column and update process implemented and describe how the user would normally apply the change. There are a few ways this could have been implemented and would be hard for us to provide any more suggestions without knowing how the app is intended to work.

Top Labels in this Space