Yes/ No Expression for Value in Related Table

I have a Service Location table with related Service Location Repairs table. I have a deck view to display service locations that are scheduled in the [Today] date column to receive service. Iโ€™m trying to write an expression for a format rule that says if the in the completed service location repairs records the column [Timestamp] equals Today() then color the location name in the deck view green.

The deck view is build on the Service Locations table.

Iโ€™m using this but it isnโ€™t working. IN(Today(), Service Location Repair[Timestamp])

Any ideas?

Solved Solved
0 2 353
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@1minManager This was perfect. Thank you.

As a note to those who come along later my Timestamp column was set to DateTime which initially caused the expression, while valid, to do nothing. I had to add a Date only column which accomplished my goal. Kept DateTime as it was needed for other purposes.

Thank you again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Use the [Relatedโ€ฆ list column like this

ISNOTBLANK(
ANY(Select([Related Service Location Repairs][Timestamp] , [Timestamp]=TODAY() ))
)

Returns TRUE if any items in [Relatedโ€ฆ are for today

Simon@1minManager.com

@1minManager This was perfect. Thank you.

As a note to those who come along later my Timestamp column was set to DateTime which initially caused the expression, while valid, to do nothing. I had to add a Date only column which accomplished my goal. Kept DateTime as it was needed for other purposes.

Thank you again.

Top Labels in this Space