• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

11143's Bio

Badges 11143 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

I have white Label App. I want to install the App in another device. When I try to use the old link it’s not working. Ok, I see that the period has expired (only 30 days the link is available). I try to “update white lable App”, But after I saw the m...
Suddenly, I have error when load the App: “Unable to fetch app definition. Error:Error: There is a mismatch in the number of columns between the spreadsheet for ACTIVE and the table schema. The table has 27 columns but the schema has 24 columns. Plea...
Something that start happens newly, When the row is updated, every column get updated except the image column! so the image is not updated to the new one, and I still see the old image. I use SVG images with data, and the data inside the image is not...
Hello, I’m working with Appsheet for a while and everything is ok. Suddenly, when I’m in the app editor, when I change anything, this warning popup and I even didn’t saw my change that i did, I need to press ACCEPT, Then Save ,then to see whats happe...