• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

11146's Bio

Badges 11146 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

I have a table: Position | Parent position ZDIR | DIR RD | ZDIR NO | RD MS | NO I know the position. I need to get a list of all the parent positions. For example, I know the position NO, as a result I should get a list [RD, ZDIR, DIR]. The search pr...
I have app “Task Manager”. Each task contains a manager and collaborators. How to make a notification in telegram chat come when a task changes. At the same time, the participants of the task were indicated in the notification? P.S. Can I send only t...
My tables and columns: tasks — title (text) — manager (ref managers) — collaborators (how to attach one or more subordinate manager???) employers — email (email) managers — manager (ref employers) — subordinates (ref employers, how to tie a lot of em...
Hello! What tables will I need if my task sounds like this? Create the task manager application There are several leaders in the company Each leader has his subordinates The leader can set tasks only to his subordinates The leader and subordinates se...
Likes from